Be: A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself
Build your confidence, increase your value, and make a lasting impact—a brand authenticity expert shares her most powerful secrets.
Everyone in marketing is talking “authenticity.” Which means making a personal or professional brand should be simpler than ever, right? What could be easier than “being yourself?”
Simple? Sure. But easy? Not so much.
Why? Because authenticity is unfiltered, unapologetic, and honest. Authenticity owns its imperfections and takes responsibility for mistakes. It shows up on the good and bad days. In short, authenticity feels scary. No wonder we try to brand ourselves as someone else we think will be more appealing than our real selves.
Jessica Zweig founded the SimplyBe. agency to revolutionize an authenticity-first approach to branding. With Be: A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself, she shares her most powerful secrets for building authenticity, service, and real connection into your winning brand. “I’m opening up the freakin’ vault to SimplyBe.’s best-in-class, trademarked methodologies, tools, and frameworks for clearing away everything that’s keeping the real you from shining through,” she says, including:
- Branding Reinvented—Forget the hacks and tricks, it’s time to learn what personal branding is really about.
- Embracing Your Sh*t—All that stuff you think you need to hide? That’s actually your most important resource!
- Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe—Learn to magnetize the people who most want to support you (and they’re out there).
- Your Personal Brand Hologram®—SimplyBe.’s universal framework can crystallize your utterly unique brand platform.
- The Supernova™—Create winning content with the secret sauce of consistency and clarity.
- The Pinnacle Content Framework™—Take the stress out of strategy and find the most direct, effective path toward your goals.
- Getting Social Media Right—Stop chasing trends and learn the 10 sustainable, evergreen principles for online connection.
- Living Your Brand—Take your authentic personal brand where it matters most: offline and into your relationships, your workplace, and the way you show up in the world.